Monday, September 3, 2012

Home Business - Do not Work Hard Work Smart


Growing up in a middle class family, my parents told me I had to work hard to get a good job and make something of myself. And this, of course, meant going to college to earn a degree, not owning your own home based business. However, times have changed, working hard for someone else is not going to make you rich, that'll keep you shackled and limit your success.

I know because I worked hard for a company for years only to have my position in outsourcing a couple of times over. Oh, do not get me wrong, I became a great success and made a good salary, but I did not own, and that could have been taken away from me at any time. But now as an owner of a home business that I call the shots, and I am making all the decisions.

So remember I just said that it was raised to go to college and work in a nice corporate job, then network marketing is a bad word in my house. And 10 years ago was not really for the college, were not at home, parties and hunt for friends and families. So I followed the rules, worked 60 hours a week to go, but I was tired, sick all the time and just getting burned.

After getting fired last year, I decided I was going to find another way. So I started looking at network marketing company. I worked with technology for years, so I felt I could succeed in the new era of network marketing internet marketing. It took some time and the cost of money, but I found the most suitable and the right product to make money on the internet.

So I started to work hard to develop my home business and refine my strategies, and with the help of a phenomenal product and the Global Resorts Network Reverse Funnel System I was able to start making the same income I was making in profit corporate world.

The difference this time is I run the show. I work hard and smart work. I created the systems and know how to work. When implemented properly anyone can make the system profitable for them. And guess what, 'I work less hours and have more time to travel, which is a passion.

You too can have these same successes. Find a network marketing company that has systems in place to help you get started, the strength of the community to learn and then rely on yourself. Believe in yourself. Something that you believe in Marketing is easy to find that product and your halfway there. Half way because the rest is up to you, success is in your hands when you own your own home business. So go ahead today, hard work and work quickly and make your dreams come true.

For more information on starting a home based business visit my website .......

No comments:

Post a Comment